HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD: The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
5. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
6. Go to each blogger's page and let them know you have nominated them.
allrighty then, in no particular order, here are my nominations:
SciFiChick over at Bacon and Eggs
Sweet Sandy over at Oklahoma Transient
Jane from Rational Preparedness
Michele from Mystic Mud
Linda from Practical Parsimony
Sue from The Little Acre that Could
JUGM from Tales from the Clothesline
Jamie from My Adventures in Self-Reliance
Jen from the Double Nickel Farm
Dani from Eco-Footprint: South Africa
Wendy from Little House in the Big Wood
an honourable mention goes out to everyone on our blogroll! if you aren't listed above, i'm sorry but the rules say only 11 blogs; otherwise you would all be listed! and i know that all of the blogs i listed are female ---- but i just can't see Harry Flashman, Duke, Stephen, Pioneer Preppy, MDR or Senior getting all hyped up and playing - bahahahahah!
so now onto my questions:
1. what do you like best about blogging?
2. what is your favourite time of year and why?
3. what do you want to be when you grow up? (we are all still kids at heart!)
4. what is your favourite animal and why?
5. if you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
6. it's a lazy, rainy sunday - what are you going to do for the day?
7. what is the most exciting project you have planned for the rest of the year, or next year?
8. what is your simplest pleasure?
9. what's the best meal you have ever had, either at home, at friends' or family's houses, or at a restaurant?
10. are you a cat or dog person?
11. what do you like most about yourself?
i think these questions will help us all get to know each other a little better! i hope that you enjoy them!
Awww thank you for mentioning me. I am a reader of all the blogs you shared although I rarely if ever comment. I appreciate all your answers that you shared about you and hope to soon respond to your questions my friend!!ReplyDelete
take your time, spicey NM friend! just let me know when you post your answers although i will be checking daily! i can't wait to read your answers! xoxo to you and the DN crew always!Delete
OMG! Okey dokey...will start after today because I am swamped. Thanks.ReplyDelete
Linda - there's no rush and no pressure. accept the award and answer the questions when you have time. i am looking forward to reading your answers!Delete
Your right. This is definitely an event for the Ladies. But I enjoy reading them.ReplyDelete
teehee. i figured as much Harry! thanks buddy!Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Well at least you thought of me. That's what matters the most. I didn't qualify anyway, I have 238 followers.Delete
nope - you don't qualify MDR. but i did think of you buddy!Delete
I sent you an e-mail.
My blog has be Award Free for a while now.
Thank you for the nomination, you're too kind.
Sending hugs and love your way.
sweet Sandy - i understand completely. but i just wanted you to know that your blog is one of my faves! xoxoDelete
Thanks for placing me in such wonderful company !ReplyDelete
Jane - i would only ever place you in such wonderful company! thanks for playing along! xoxoDelete
kymber - Thank you so much for the compliment you have paid me. I am honoured.ReplyDelete
However, I have been given the Liebster award twice before, and feel greedy in accepting it a third time.
Please, my friend, could I ask you to redirect this amazing compliment to someone who has not had it bestowed on them yet?
Bless you. And Thank You once again :)
Dani - no worries! you are so very welcome and i think that your blog is one of the finest! especially since you are half-way around the world from me and most of our readers - your blog gives us a chance to learn about life and challenges that most of us would never encounter. i will leave the nomination as is - so that people who may not know of your blog can find you and learn about "treading softly upon the earth". but i thank you for acknowledging your award. you are so very welcome!Delete
Thanks, kymber. I appreciate the sentiment.ReplyDelete
Thanks Kymber! Sorry I did not log on sooner to see the post. Just been busy. Will get to the questions soon.ReplyDelete